What are the analysis methods of Dalian forging quality?
* : * : admin * : 2022-06-15 9:42:04 * : 3
The main tasks of quality inspection and quality analysis of forgings in Dalian are to identify the quality of forgings, analyze and study the causes of forging defects and preventive measures, analyze and study the causes of forging defects, and put forward effective preventive and improvement measures, which are important ways to improve and ensure the quality of forgings.
From the causes of various defects of forgings, it can be seen that there are many factors affecting the quality of forgings. In addition to the quality of raw materials, it is also closely related to the forging process and heat treatment process. Therefore, it is a detailed and complex work to analyze and study the quality problems of forgings. The general process of quality analysis for forgings is:
1. investigate the original situation, including raw materials and forging process. The former should know the quality of raw materials and the smelting and processing technology of raw materials. The latter should investigate whether the formulation of forging process specification is reasonable and the actual implementation of forging production.
2. find out the quality problems, mainly to find out the causes, find out the defect parts and macro characteristics of forgings, and preliminarily judge whether the defects are caused by raw materials or forging process.
3. test, research and analysis, which is the main stage to determine the cause of forging defects, that is, sampling and analyzing the defective forgings to determine their macro and micro structure characteristics; If necessary, comparative tests of process parameters shall be conducted to study and analyze the causes of forging defects.
4. put forward solutions. On the basis of clarifying the causes of forging defects, put forward preventive measures and solutions in combination with the actual production.
The test methods for quality analysis of Dalian forgings include macrostructure test, metallographic structure test and metal deformation flow analysis test. As mentioned above, macroscopical defects of forgings can be exposed by macroscopical test; Metallographic structure test is helpful to study and analyze the micro characteristics and formation mechanism of defects. The metal deformation flow analysis test is of special significance to the analysis of crack, fold, coarse grain formation, streamline distribution and so on.